We are committed to conducting our business with integrity and we have in place a code of conduct which applies to everyone who works for us or on our behalf. All individuals engaged in any capacity including all permanent, temporary and contract employees, are required to adhere to the following key principles:
- Act honestly and with integrity
- Be respectful to all work colleagues
- Foster initiative and creativity
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Maintain suitable confidentiality about all work activities
- Never make improper payments to government officials or business partners or their families
These key principles are enshrined in all of our policies and procedures and represent a common standard for our work practices and interactions with stakeholders. The Code of Conduct also recognizes the importance of providing a positive and professional working environmental in which all people are treated with respect and dignity. Therefore the Code of Conduct prohibits all forms of workplace harassment, discrimination or mobbing, and outlines a process to report all such incidents.